Click here to email
Click for Full Website
27013 N. Harlan Lane
Conroe , TX 77385
Description of Practice
Jim facilitates the discussions by listening, asking questions to seek clarification and understanding while insuring everyone has the opportunity to be heard.
He has written and taught management development training curriculum for entry level and mid management employees, disciplinary hearings, as well as worked closely with labor Organizations on Agreements.
Jim facilitates the discussions by listening, asking questions to seek understanding while insuring everyone has the opportunity to be heard.
Retired Director of Human Resources and Labor Relations. Overseeing all facets of human resource processes, Federal regulations, Labor-Management processes including negotiations, disciplinary processes and arbitration. Have arbitrated cases before Public Law Board, Special Board of Adjustments, and National Mediation Board.
I have written management development curriculum and designed training programs for managers and employees. Most recently wrote a comprehensive training program for dispute resolution for the workplace for managers and employees.
Elected Mayor of City of 3200 people within a large urban area. Serve as representative for all small cities for transportation issues. Member of Economic Development Board of Directors for South Montgomery County. Very much involved in community activities.
Serve as an Elder in the church I attend. IN this position I have the opportunity to help people in many situations including resolving conflicts. Work with church leaders in conflict resolution they may have.
|5/21/16||Manousso Mediation & Arbitration LLC||Elder & Adult Mediation Training 21 CEU|
|6/24/16||Barnham Graduate School & Seminary||Arbitration 10.5 CEU|
|1/28/17||Manousso Mediation & Arbitration LLC||Advanced Family-Divorce-Child Custody Mediation|
|4/8/17||Manousso Mediation & Arbitration LLC||Parenting Coordinator and Facilitator Training|
- I believe in the Facilitative approach to mediation.
- Meeting with parties individually or in joint sessions.
- Communication must be honest, open, and with dignity.
- Confidentiality is the basis for the trust that is put in me.
- I believe there really are two (maybe more) sides to every issue.
- All parties involved should be able to speak and be understood.
- I am a facilitator – not a judge. I don’t give opinions or advice.
- I ask questions and assist the parties looking for options.
- I move the conversation toward a resolution designed by the parties.
- The parties influence the decisions and the agreement they come to.
- We always seek a mutual resolution.
My fees are $150.00 per hour with each party paying 50%. There is a minimum of 2 hours. Half day sessions are 4 hours at $300.00. Training fees are $750.00 per day plus expenses. Fees are subject to change depending on location and/or situation. Curriculum and material fees are separate from above fees.
Areas of Practice
- Adult Family
- Civil (general)
- Divorce (all issues)
- Divorce (parenting)
- Faith Based
- Labor - Management
- Landlord - Tenant
- Marital Mediation
- Personal Injury
- Special Education
- Conflict Coach
- Collaborative Professional
- Parenting Coordinator
- Mediation Trainer
- Communication Skills Trainer
- Staff Developer